Re: [idvusers] Sounding Table Issues (4.0u1)

List,

For the record, we have been in communication with Jeremy via our support system. Jeremy did discover a bug here where the altitude was not correctly derived in the SkewT JTable when the pressure was expressed in units of Pascals (instead of hPa). The values were showing up as NaNs. Sean and I fixed the code by correctly taking into account the units.

This problem was also manifested in the GFS 2.5 degree data where it has also been fixed.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support