Re: [idvusers] Better flow vector arrow rendering, how?

It turns out that anti-aliasing is not the problem.  There were two things I
did to get better arrow heads, and I've attached the before and after images.
Note that I also switched to coloring the arrows using "One value colored by
another"

First, I extended the length of the arrow head lines by setting BACK_SCALE to
-0.35f on line 2664 of ShadowType.java.   This provided a moderate improvement
since more pixels were being drawn for the arrow head, but the heads on
horizontally oriented flow vectors were still didn't look like the heads on the
vertically oriented vectors.

Second, and more importantly, I increased the amount of Y offset for the
perpendicular component of the arrow head ends by the X aspect ratio value for
the display.  My display has the aspect ratio values of X=2.3, Y=1.0, Z=0.4.
Lines 2743 to 2746 became:

          a0 += PERP_SCALE * f1;
          a1 -= PERP_SCALE * f0 * 2.3;
          b0 -= PERP_SCALE * f1;
          b1 += PERP_SCALE * f0 * 2.3;

This fixes the difference in appearance between the horizontally and vertically
oriented arrow heads.

Finally, I switched the arrows to "One value colored by another" so they could
be colored relative to the underlying view, for a subtler look.

Ken