Re: [idvusers] Adding two different 4d grids

Hi Ken/Don,

Thanks for your help/suggestions.  I have submitted a bug report via the
support interface.

Ken,

def simpleAdd(F1,F2):
    return F1 + F2

This generates the following error: "visad.TypeException:
visad.TypeException: FunctionType.binary:
 types don't match
FunctionType.binary: types don't match"

Regards,

Paul