Re: [idvusers] ISL script examples please? (and dreams)

Hello all,

We¹re using x-win32 (Windows) & maclive (Mac) to connect to our debian
llinux machine (with 196Gb of RAM) which provides enough java heap space
to load global / large grids in the IDV. It¹s a commercial product sold by
http://www.starnet.com.

You have resume & suspend and X11-tunnel session sharing.

Java 3D is working too.

Tyn

Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation
Hengelosestraat 99
M: +31 (0)6 29072718
P.O.Box 217
F:  +31 (0)53 4874575