[idvusers] What is the best way to iterate over a 3d grid using Jython?

Hi IDV'ers,

I have written a Jython function which takes temperature, dewpoint and
pressure as arguments and evaluated at each point in a 3d domain to
calculate the wet bulb temperature.  What is the best way using Jython to
iterate over my domain so I can set the wetbulb result for each point?
Eg. wetbulbresult[i][j][k] =
findwetbulb(temperature[i][j][k],dewpoint[i][j][k],pressure[i][j][k]),
where i,j are subscripts for the latitude and longitude and k for the
height.

Thanks in advance,

Paul