Re: [idvusers] IDV Font Quality

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to everyone who has helped answer my query so far.  At least it
appears I'm not alone in wanting better font quality.

Bill - thanks for the suggestion of the ISL script.  I haven't tried it yet
but I would like to think there is consistency between the GUI and the
scripting module.  It is a pity if the only way one can obtain the best
quality is through scripting.

Hopefully, some of the comments and suggestions in this thread may be of
help to the developers.

Cheers,

Paul