Re: [idvusers] problem with Height geopotential data base from ESRL-NOAA

  • To: Enrique Montón Chiva <montone@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [idvusers] problem with Height geopotential data base from ESRL-NOAA
  • From: Brian Mapes <bmapes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 18:45:54 +0000
Hello Enrique.
Maybe the server was just down temporarily?

p.s.
I have some aggregations for these NCEP reanalysis data sets that might
interest you.

It puts all the variables into one (virtual) file, instead of having one file
per variable.

I can't tell if you are looking for monthly, daily, or 6-hourly. But I have all
of them here.
You can view it as a Catalog in the Data Choosers tab.

http://weather.rsmas.miami.edu/repository/entry/show/RSMAS-UM+Repository+for+atm-ocean+data+and+its+science/The+Mapes+IDV+collection/My+aggregations+for+more+convenient+access+to+Web+datasets?entryid=01e457e7-c746-4264-ab4e-a0fa9e1b3989