Re: [idvusers] ISL scripting: remove or reduce large border area around images

If you know the lat/lon or screen bounds, you can use the <clip> tag:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/isl/ImagesAndMovies.html

I also just use ImageMagick's convert program with the crop tag external to IDV/NCL/xxx.

Don