Re: [idvusers] [idv-developers] Changes to thredds.ucar.edu

Hi Sean-

I appreciate the effort, but this is problematic in that I have multiple machines, some on which it's not easy for me to access the home directory. I suspect that someone having a classroom of users all running IDV will find this problematic also. And, we will have to go and manually delete these afterward once the problem is fixed.

BTW, I did notice that thredds.ucar.edu was really slow through the web interface this morning also.

Don