Re: [idvusers] [idv-developers] Changes to thredds.ucar.edu

Hi Sean-

Me again. ;-)

It also seems that if I select a specific "file" for the GFS 80 km (e.g. GFS CONUS 80km 20140331 1200.grib1), I only get one time (the model run time) and if I try to read that one time, I get an error that the IDV couldn't get the data. I'm trying this on thredds-dev.

Also, now my bundles don't work on thredds-dev using the server remapping file you sent. :-( However, if remove that and point to thredds.ucar.edu, my 80km GFS bundle only shows one time for all fields except the precipitation. I tried to change the data to the 6z run, but got the error above.

There seems to be a big incompatibility with the IDV and TDS 4.5.

Don