Re: [idvusers] Update - Changes to thredds.ucar.edu

Hi Sean-

On 4/1/14 9:26 AM, Sean Arms wrote:
2) IDV Users, part 1: Everything should be back to how it was prior to
last Friday. However, we will need to restart the TDS a few times each
day, and this will result in thredds.ucar.edu being unavailable for
short windows of time (things usually bounce within 2-3 minutes). If you
notice that a collection has stopped updating, please let us know via
email to support-thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Could you please post the times that you will be restarting the TDS so that we can adjust our automatically updating bundles and cron scripts to not hit the server at those times.

Thanks.

Don
--
Don Murray