Re: [idvusers] [thredds] Update - Changes to thredds.ucar.edu

Thanks John,
for all your hard work, and especially the capabilities for Grib access.
Just an FYI our NOMADS servers had 160 million downloads during FY13;
serving 860TB of data. Much of that from TDS. Further, the sub-setting
stats are going up so users are getting just what they want- making room
for- well, more users.

As someone once told me at NCAR (NSF rep:): "Glenn, you likely don't get a
degree in meteorology in the U.S. today without going to NOMADS".  So, I
think until NCEP can go to NetCDF (and I've asked Louis to do this and it's
being considered I'm told), it's certainly "worth it" to NCDC, and the
community!

Can't wait for our feature collections to be operational.... ;)

Best Regards, Glenn