Re: [idvusers] Jython method for probe/time series data export?

  • To: Tom Whittaker <whittaker@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [idvusers] Jython method for probe/time series data export?
  • From: Brendon Hoch <bhoch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 16:32:18 -0400
Tom Whittaker wrote:
I'm curious about how you might use this...?

Since you want a Jython method for this, is it safe to assume that you
want to do this from a script?

Yes. For our needs, it would be useful to have a method to probe multiple area files and dump the results to a CSV file.

If so, then you need to probe at a
location specified within the script, correct?

Yes (lat/lon coordinates).

And, finally, do you
actually need the plot/graphic?

Not necessarily.