Re: [idvusers] painting map lines on 3D topography

Hi,I have that problem too -- when I try a local GFS file, it doesn't
appear on the right side of the map/topo selection screen. Even when I
tried a GFS file from the Catalog it didn't show up as an option on the
right side..

[image: Inline image 1]