Re: [idvusers] Unable to load HRRR from NCEP-NOMADS

  • To: Yuan Ho <yuanho@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [idvusers] Unable to load HRRR from NCEP-NOMADS
  • From: "Tyle, Kevin R" <ktyle@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 16:01:37 +0000
Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to say that the Dataflow team @ NCEP has resolved this problem as
of the 1400 UTC cycle this morning ... I can now browse the HRRR catalog and
display products with IDV.

Cheers,

Kevin

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator
Dept. of Atmospheric & Environmental Sciences
University at Albany
Earth Science 235, 1400 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12222
Email: ktyle@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 518-442-4578