Re: [idvusers] painting map lines on 3D topography

There remain a couple small issues raised about problems, in my exercise at 7.6
Displaying 3-D Relief Data ( <http://marinedataliteracy.org/relief/idv_3d.htm>
"Topography") and Vector Overlays ("Maps") in IDV.  And I’d like to ask someone
to take a look at them.  Specifically, they are mentioned in Panels 22-24 (i.e.
missing portion of the map shape), and Panel 15 (i.e. problem with local
“topography” files, as opposed to online/THREDDS files).  I’m using an
absolutely plain vanilla HP laptop with Windows 7.  Has anyone else seen these
issues?

Murray