Re: [idvusers] Question about showing grid points in IDV

Alt-Right Mouse Button gives a readout of all values at the cursor position .

The middle mouse button (scroll wheel) does the same, but also causes
my display to rotate vertically (on Mac) or zoom out (on PC). (??)

To see numbers everywhere all over the map, you could use a Value Plots display,
but that isn't what you meant I suppose.
[cid:DB99D595-3BE0-4B1F-A1A0-C2BF70DBC13A@attlocal.net]

Brian Mapes