Re: [idvusers] IDV Stereoscopic version - Full High Definition 3D

Hi Julien,

That is great news.  Thanks for letting me know.

Cheers,
Brett

Julien Chastang wrote:
Brett,

As I understand this issue, the problem lies with bugs in the java.awt. I have posted messages to the Java 3D and awt-dev lists hoping to revive the discussion and ultimately find a solution.

http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/awt-dev/2014-December/008787.html
http://forum.jogamp.org/Java3D-stereo-td4029914.html

Best,