Re: [idvusers] making WRF output CF compliant

Hi Brian,

Have you tried using GEMPAK as an interim format?

I've had good results using the venerable wrf2gem postprocessor that Steve
Decker developed several years ago.  The netcdf-java library handles the GEMPAK
to NetCDF conversion fine and I have a couple bundles that display fields from
our regional runs.

I believe that if you build NCEP's WRF post processor and choose GEMPAK output,
that will work too.

--Kevin

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator
Dept. of Atmospheric & Environmental Sciences
University at Albany
Earth Science 235, 1400 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12222
Email: ktyle@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 518-442-4578