Re: [idvusers] Currently Displayed Data in .xidv File

Hi Matthew
The xidv format is just an xml encoding of the Java objects that make up
the state of the application. Somewhere in the xml will be a list of
DisplayControl objects.  The list determines their display order

You can edit the xml but it's probably not really recommended. Rather, you
can always load the IDV interactively with the bundle, tweak it, then save
it off

If you want to do this programmatically then it's probably best to use ISL

Jeff