Re: [idvusers] IDV under Java 8

Don,

The move to Java 8 is very high priority. I am shooting for a
middle/end of August time frame after the workshops are over. The
transition should be fairly smooth (I've been running the IDV on Java
8 for a long while in my development environment). There are also some
command line args that have been deprecated related to the permgen so
we'll remove those.