Re: [idvusers] Goes 13 Sectors

Hi Juan,

I could try to find out an answer to this, better than my first answer.
However, could you tell me which datasets you are accessing on
adde.ssec.wisc.edu?

For example, on adde.ssec.wisc.edu, the Dataset selection:  RTIMAGES has an
Image Type:  GOES-East/West VIS Composite, which does extend to Colombia.
However, also on adde.ssec.wisc.edu, the Dataset selection:  GINIEAST has an
Image Type:  GINI 1 km VIS East CONUS which only shows a smaller CONUS region.

Why these are different, I don't know the whole story and will have to ask
someone who knows more about this.  Perhaps if you could let me know what
Dataset selection you are choosing and what Image Type you are choosing, the
answer can be found for you.

Thanks,
Joleen