Re: [idvusers] Exporting multiple variables to NetCDF

Hi Brendon-

If you right click on the grid in the Data Sources column of the Field Selector, select the "Write Local grid" menu. That will prompt you for a file name, then it will allow you to select fields you want to save. I believe it will also subset by region and time if you have any of those options set in the Data Source properties (but don't quote me on that).

If you are saving data from a Display Control, you can only save off the data that is in that display (usually one variable).

Don