Re: [idvusers] latitude and longitude grid

Hello Jorge...

After you have selected the data, try a little Python (well, Jython --
if you're not familiar, start using the "Jython shell" to experiment);

a = selectData()        (pops up and GUI and lets you pick the image you want)
d = getDomainSet(a[0])     (the [0] is because your data probably has
"time" as the first dimension....if not, then omit)
lat,lon = getLatLons(d)

You can then write them off to a file using Python's normal file i/o.

Hope that gets you started!

Regards,

tom