[idvusers] select irregularly spaced time steps selection over a long period

Dear IDV masters,I am trying to make a composite of a certain field from about
300 specific times. I know that I can manually select time from highlighting
the dates i need in the Field Selector (times tab) pull down menu. However,
since my dates are irregularly spaced, I want to avoid clicking on 300
individual times. Is there a way in IDV to select specific times that are not
evenly spaced without manually selecting each date?
I look forward to your insights that usually appear obvious to me...once you
point them out!Thank you,teddy  http://www.teddyallen.com"To move quickly, go
alone. To move far, go together." African Proverb