Re: [idvusers] Aggregate grids by time bug

Hi Alan-

As Yuan stated in support mail, aggregation of grids (in grib format) by time broke with one of the many rewrites of the grib library. I ran into a problem last week where the grib files aggregated with no problem, but when I saved it as a bundle, I'd only get one time.

The solution would be to create an on the fly grid collection instead of using NcML, but Unidata would have you update you on their progess on that.

It's a very important feature to take a bunch of grib files and easily aggregate them as we could once do in the IDV. It shouldn't require any external configuration.

Don