Data outage update/NEXRAD/ETA

LDMers,

1. I switched back to UIUC. But, one of the queues got corrupted, so I had
to delete it, and then restart. Downstream sites should be just about
caught up in their data. Sorry for any inconvenience.

2. As of 16Z, I can happily say that all NEXRAD products that I am
getting are coming through compressed and unencrypted! I am getting all
BREF1s, and all products from 6 local sites.

3. The ETA model, as of the 12Z run this morning, is now being run out to
84 hours. I haven't seen the grids on the lower or high resolution files
from NOAAport yet, but I assume they'll be added soon.

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: