receiving and converting NOAAPort satellite data

  Hi all,

  We've got a new NOAAPort system here at OU, and soon I'll be able to
receive satellite data through the system.  Does anyone have examples of
pqact.conf entries to grab the GOES satellite data from the stream?
And, I need to convert those data files into McIDAS area format files.

  I've been searching through the documentation, and have found some
leads to help.  But, I thought I might cut a few corners and tap the
user base; is anyone out there doing this?  Thanks for any information
or help!

  Jason Levit

Jason J. Levit, N9MLA                      Research Scientist,
jlevit@xxxxxx                Center for Analysis and Prediction of
Storms
Room 1022                                 University of Oklahoma
405/325-3503                              http://www.caps.ou.edu/

  • Search the ldm-users archives: