Re: NIU weather.admin.niu.edu is down UFN...

LDM running on 2.4.x
Well, had no problems for the new kernels.  i've been running smoothly
with the 2.4.0 thru .3 kernels on my boxes here.  At least thats my point
of view cause I just download the source from ftp.kernel.org and compile
the kernel myself instead of using any linux distro kernel.
-dave

David B. Bukowski               |email (work):          bukowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Network Analyst                 |email (personal):      davebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
College of Dupage               |pager:                 (630) 266-7775
Glen Ellyn, Illinois            |work phone:            (630) 942-2591
http://www.cod.edu/             |ICQ#:                  46516655

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

> >From what I can tell, the new 2.4 Linux kernel does NOT like the new LDM.
> My LDM is down until the errors I am getting get fixed. Be warned...if you
> are thinking about upgrading to Linux RH 7.1. They say there are bugs with
> the kernel on their errata page, and "a new one will be released shortly".

> Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
> E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***
> Work phone: 815-753-5492                                                *

  • Search the ldm-users archives: