NIU upgrades and such...

Downstream sites from weather.admin.niu.edu,

We did some software maintenance today and had a brief interruption (but
no data loss) at about 14Z (9AM) this morning. Also...the long-awaited NIU
Internet upgrade finally happened 10 days ago, when I went on vacation.
Our new OC-3 has an average 1% usage rate now (even with LDM traffic, yes
our students are gone!), and our T3 is only about 25% full, so you should
finally be getting data right on time from me. Thanks for your incredible
patience as we worked this thing out...

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: