UIUC is out

UIUC was blown off the Internet at 3:05 PM (20:05 GMT/Zulu), and as of
3:52 PM (20:52 GMT/Z), they are still out. I have switched College of
DuPage to feed from me, and I am now feeding off of SSEC. If
there are any problems feeding from either site, the sysadmin for COD is
out of town right now, and I took care of that for him. So, just drop me
an email. As far as I can tell, everything should now be feeding through
OK to both sites.

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: