Re: McIDAS AREA FILES???

On Mon, 15 Oct 2001, UW SSEC Data Center wrote:

> Everything appears fine from our end and we've had no data losses here.  When
> Jim sent his first mail we ran a traceroute to his machine, which hung up at
> the first hop at Plymouth.
>
> Traceroutes to Illinois, Washington, NH and Colorado were fine at that time.
>
> Traceroute to vortex.plymouth.edu seems to be working fine now also.

I can get through. I am feeding from SSEC directly now, so downstream
sites should be seeing McIDAS flowing as of 17Z. Anyone else having
trouble getting through, feel free to feed from me.

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: