Re: new NOAAPORT NIDS products

Robert,

I had to add some stuff to pqact.conf - I was only asking for SDUS5. ,
so I added SDUS2. , SDUS3. , and SDUS7. ,that allowed this radar stuff
to start showing up.

You might want to find out exactly what you're turning on though, I'm
not sure I needed to enable all three  (let me know)...

Tim Alberta

Robert Mullenax wrote:

> The latest admin message regarding the release of new NIDS products
> onto NOAAPORT says that the new 11 products are already being transmitted
> for MRX..but I don;t see that here.  I just have the same 6 products in the
> MRX
> directory.  My pqact.conf entry is wide open for the NEXRAD data.
> Is anyone getting the additional products?
>
> Thanks,
> Robert
>
> Robert Mullenax
> Weather Systems Administrator