Re: LDM data streams from both IDD and NOAA port sources dead?

Hello,
I am not our local FSU-MET-LDM-guy but this is what I
am seeing.
rgds,bro FSU MET    Bob Broedel  bro@xxxxxxxxxxx

huey.bro> check2

Sat Nov 24 11:02:45 EST 2001

ALBANY
PING striker.atmos.albany.edu: 64 data bytes
round-trip (ms)  min/avg/max = 41/42/43

CORNELL
PING snow.cit.cornell.edu: 64 data bytes
round-trip (ms)  min/avg/max = 33/33/33

UMICH
PING yin.engin.umich.edu: 64 data bytes
round-trip (ms)  min/avg/max = 39/39/40

UIUC
PING squall.atmos.uiuc.edu: 64 data bytes
round-trip (ms)  min/avg/max = 21/21/21

RUTGERS
PING ns2.rutgers.edu: 64 data bytes
round-trip (ms)  min/avg/max = 28/28/29

WISC
PING sunset.meteor.wisc.edu: 64 data bytes
round-trip (ms)  min/avg/max = 26/26/27

NASA
PING gobbo.fsl.noaa.gov: 64 data bytes
round-trip (ms)  min/avg/max = 38/38/38

NAVY NOGAPS
PING usgodae3.fnmoc.navy.mil: 64 data bytes
round-trip (ms)  min/avg/max = 89/89/90

OU
PING stokes.metr.ou.edu: 64 data bytes
round-trip (ms)  min/avg/max = 33/33/33