Re: NNEXRAD Latencies?

Hi Eric,

Like you, we feed from flood, and yes, we see the same latencies.
Top-level feed site looks to be ingestor.wunderground.com.  Last night
our stats file indicated latencies near 1 hour for HDS feeds emanating
from wunderground as well as NNEXRAD.  The HDS latency was transient,
but NNEXRAD is still slow as of this time.

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator               **********************
Dept. of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences           ktyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University at Albany, ES-235                    518-442-4571 (voice)
1400 Washington Avenue                          518-442-5825 (fax)
Albany, NY 12222                                **********************

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, Eric Nelson wrote:

> We're feeding NNEXRAD and FNEXRAD from flood.atmos.uiuc.edu and seeing
> latencies of roughly an hour.  Is anyone else experience data lag for
> these feeds?
>
> -Eric
> Eric Nelson                        College of Dupage Meteorology Dept.
> NWP WXP Graphics/Forecaster              http://weather.cod.edu/
> Lab:(630) 942-2590                     enelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> "I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they make as
> they go flying by."     --Douglas Adams

  • Search the ldm-users archives: