aeolus vs meteora

Everyone currently feeding from meteora.ucsd.edu should change over to aeolus.ucsd.edu and see if you can get data. Thanks to a lot of effort on the part of Anne Wilson, aeolus now appears to be working properly. (Anne: Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!)

The ldmd.conf file on aeolus has the same allows as does the one on meteora. (With the exception that meteora now feeds from aeolus instead of motherlode.)

Assuming no problems develop, the ldm on meteora will be shut down sometime early next week. I can't delay this too long as I'm going on vacation and whatever hasn't changed over to aeolus by then will stop getting data.

Great karma will be earned by all who act quickly.

Larry

-----===(* Climate's what we expect, but weather's what we get. *)===----- Larry Riddle : Climate Research Division : Scripps Institution of Oceanography
      University of California, San Diego : La Jolla, California  92093-0224
      Phone: (858) 534-1869 : Fax: (858) 534-8561 : E-Mail: lriddle@xxxxxxxx

  • Search the ldm-users archives: