Re: ftp.ncep.noaa.gov

  • To: Robert Mullenax
  • Subject: Re: ftp.ncep.noaa.gov
  • From: Luis Cano [mailto:Luis.Cano@xxxxxxxx]
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 13:56:34 -0600
I thought some of you might be interested in this update on the new NCEP
ftp servers that I received from Luis Cano.  Luis has been extremely helpful
through this process and I wish to thank him.  The top e-mail is his reply
to the question I sent him after receiving the bottom e-mail.  As you can
see
the NOGAPS and MM5 will no longer be available through NCEP after Jan. 31 of
2002.

------

Robert,

We are planning on disabling the old server on Jan 31, 2002. We will
continue
to support the current content on the old server until then.

Lou