Re: Anybody have data from 6Z till 14Z ??

Daryl,

We have our own NOAAport system, so we have the data.  You can access
data from our site as follows:

NWSTG:

        http://pscwx.plymouth.edu/data/      #for raw obs - sao, syn, mdr, rcm,
upa, etc. data

        http://pscwx.plymouth.edu/fore/      #primarily non-model forecast data

        http://pscwx.plymouth.edu/model/     #model grb data

GOES-E and Composites:

        http://pscwx.plymouth.edu/satE/

GOES-W and Composites:

        http://pscwx.plymouth.edu/satW/

I'll keep these links active until I go home this evening.

Jim
--
James P. Koermer             E-Mail: koermer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Professor of Meteorology     Office Phone: (603)535-2574

Daryl Herzmann wrote:

> Hi,
>         Sighhh, a lot of good my large queue LDM archive machine does when
> the data flow is dry.  Does anybody have the raw data from the outage time
> in an accessible location?  I desperately need the missing data...
>
> Thanks,
>   Daryl
>
> --
> /**
>  * Daryl Herzmann (akrherz@xxxxxxxxxxx)
>  * Program Assistant -- Iowa Environmental Mesonet
>  * http://mesonet.agron.iastate.edu
>  */

  • Search the ldm-users archives: