Re: Anybody have data from 6Z till 14Z ??

We have the data:

ftp moonlight.wunderground.com
user ftp anonymous
cd pub

Oddly, we were getting the data at the data center where we keep our
NOAAPORT dish, but a fiber cut or router failure at the data center where
we house our WWW servers brought down our web site for an hour this
morning. It's a bad network day!

Jeff
 Dr. Jeff Masters (jmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)                           (  )
 Chief Meteorologist                              /\ Home of the       (    )
 The Weather Underground, Inc.               /\  /  \  /\       /\    (      )
 300 N Fifth Ave #240                       /  \/    \/  \ /\  /  \    ------
 Ann Arbor, MI 48104                 ______/              /  \/    \_   \\\\\
 734-994-8824 (voice)                           Weather Underground      \`\`\
 734-994-8919 (fax)                         http://www.wunderground.com

 On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, Daryl Herzmann wrote:

> Hi,
>       Sighhh, a lot of good my large queue LDM archive machine does when
> the data flow is dry.  Does anybody have the raw data from the outage time
> in an accessible location?  I desperately need the missing data...
>
> Thanks,
>   Daryl
>
> --
> /**
>  * Daryl Herzmann (akrherz@xxxxxxxxxxx)
>  * Program Assistant -- Iowa Environmental Mesonet
>  * http://mesonet.agron.iastate.edu
>  */

  • Search the ldm-users archives: