thelma feeds please switch back to motherlode

Hello IDD participants,

As you are aware, we are having trouble with what is currently our main
server, thelma.  thelma was down from approximately 6:30Z to 13:30Z.

Last week we asked sites feeding from motherlode to switch to thelma.
Today we are asking those sites to switch back to motherlode.  Please
bear with us while we sort out our hardware problems.

If you have any questions or concerns about receiving your data, please
contact support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Anne
anne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                  P.O. Box 3000
                                  Boulder, CO  80307