Stokes was down today.

I am sorry about the down time around 12:00 CST. Seems that they
decide to remodel the machine room where all of the SoM servers are
kept without telling anyone.

Well, the end result was Physical Plant cut the power to the room
and we were down for a few hours. We are back up now, but one never
really trusts Physical Plant when they say will not do it again.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

mjl

  Dr. Mark J. Laufersweiler     |
  School of Meteorology         |     Those who give up essential
  University of Oklahoma        |   liberties for temporary safety
  laufers@xxxxxx                | deserve neither liberty nor safety.
  (405) 325-6032                |             - Benjamin Franklin
  (405) 325-7689  (fax)         |

  • Search the ldm-users archives: