LDM: flood.atmos.uiuc.edu upgraded

Last Thursday we upgraded flood.atmos.uiuc.edu to a much more powerful machine. Latencies have been excellent since, with only a few very brief peaks primarily due to brief network outages that have occurred due to work being performed in our computer room. Those feeding from flood.atmos.uiuc.edu should see vastly improved performance.

--
| David Wojtowicz, Sr. Research Programmer
| Department of Atmospheric Sciences Computer Services
| University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
| email: davidw@xxxxxxxx  phone: (217)333-8390

  • Search the ldm-users archives: