Re: DDPLUS

Ben,

We are currently getting DDPLUS on our servers.  According to our site
contact list you are feeding from redwood.atmos.albany.edu, is that
still correct?  Right now, redwood is getting DDPLUS.  If they're your
primary feed and you're still not getting DDPLUS then the problem lies
somewhere between you two.

Are you now the Perdue LDM administrator?  If so, it's important to let
us know so we can keep our site contact list up to date.  See
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/sitelist.html.

Anne
anne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                  P.O. Box 3000
                                  Boulder, CO  80307