Aeolus Problems

I don't know if it was the change to thelma or the fact that aeolus is not running in debug ("Heisenberg") mode, but the ldm on aeolus.ucsd.edu has been shutting itself down, two or three times a day, all weekend long. I haven't touched any of the log files, there may be some useful info there.

For the next time it shuts down, can someone tell me what needs to be done to start it up again in debug mode? When the ghost of Heisenberg is watching aeolus, we don't seem to have any trouble.

Larry

-----===(* Climate's what we expect, but weather's what we get. *)===----- Larry Riddle : Climate Research Division : Scripps Institution of Oceanography
      University of California, San Diego : La Jolla, California  92093-0224
      Phone: (858) 534-1869 : Fax: (858) 534-8561 : E-Mail: lriddle@xxxxxxxx

  • Search the ldm-users archives: