Re: 20020423: NOGAPS GRIB data CDL

Thank you for your help!

In case you need more details from us, here it is:
Our request pattern is like this
"^US058GMET-GR1mdl.0058_0240_0[0-2][0-9][0-9][0-9]F0RL*_0102_*[0-9]pres"
and we only need the longitude, latitude and pressure from the GRIB file.

--
Wendy Shi
Senior Computer Programmer-Analyst

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Robb Kambic wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Unidata Support wrote:

  • Search the ldm-users archives: