Re: 20020430: IDD site logs

On Wed, 1 May 2002, Jim Koermer wrote:

> Speaking of the e-mailing info for the various Topo pages to check
> latencies, the listings have become very sparse, especially over the
> past week. These pages are very useful for checking out latencies.

Jim,

I'm guessing that the emailing of the stats is taking place as per normal,
but that since the reconfiguration at UCAR several weeks ago which
involved the top-level sites switching back and forth between the
motherlode, thelma and shemp hosts, most of the idd topology hasn't been
showing up on those web pages.

Tom McDermott                           Email: tmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator                   Phone: (585) 395-5718
Earth Sciences Dept.                    Fax: (585) 395-2416
SUNY College at Brockport

  • Search the ldm-users archives: