Re: NIDS data (fwd)

Seems like the NWS needs to fix this. Has anyone emailed them?

Mike

                    Pete Pokrandt

                    <poker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        To:
ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    .edu>                         cc:

                    Sent by:                      bcc:

                    owner-ldm-users@unidat        Subject:     NIDS data (fwd)

                    a.ucar.edu

                    06/13/2002 04:10 PM

Thanks to Dan V for this info.  The ucnids.c program I'm using
to uncompress the data suffers from this same problem.

Pete

------- End of Forwarded Message

  • Search the ldm-users archives: