Re: 20020726: Problems at University of Nebraska, Lincoln?

Tom, et al,

Thanks for all the great info.  As for the present, I have a kind offer
from Daryl Herzmann to get a feed from Iowa State.  That is working well
right now until poor Gilbert can get back on his feet ;-).

As for contacting UNL, I have tried to contact Clint twice, once at the
address listed by Tom and the second at the email address listed by the
UNL email server after the first bounced.  The second bounced as well.  I
will give a yell to Mark Anderson and see if I have better luck.  I am
guessing they are doing some maintenance on their network.

Again, thanks all, and specially Daryl for the feed.

Bryan