websites

Hi All!

I haven't received any e-mails from this group in a while and I'm
wondering if everyone is still alive.  I sure hope so.  Anyway..I'm
currently working on a website for our LDM -- partly to show our logs to
the world, partly for the general reference and education of my fellow
Boilermakers, and mostly to make it look like I'm a productive member of
the payroll.  Does anyone out there have LDM websites I can take a look
at for inspiration, or am I breaking new ground here (I think its
probably the former)?

Thanks,
Ben

Benjamin J. Cotton
LDM Administrator
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Science,
Purdue University

165 Cary Quadrangle                          cell: (502) 551-5403
West Lafayette, IN  47906         campus: (765) 49-52298

bcotton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.eas.purdue.edu/~bcotton

  • Search the ldm-users archives: