Surface Data

Hi everyone,

Due to UIUC's outage yesterday (17 Oct), I did not receive the 18Z SAO.
Normally this would not be cause for concern, but one part of our
Forecast Game is forecasting 18Z winds.  If anyone can make this
available to me (or alternately tell me the wind direction and speed for
KIND at 18Z yesterday), I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Ben

Benjamin J. Cotton
LDM/Forecast Game Administrator
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Science,
Purdue University

165 Cary Quadrangle                         cell: (502) 551-5403
West Lafayette, IN  47906         campus: (765) 49-52298

bcotton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                     www.eas.purdue.edu/ldm
www.eas.purdue.edu/~bcotton           www.eas.purdue.edu/forecast

  • Search the ldm-users archives: